JOINING THE PTA IS EASY…
1. Click on the link above to the Lowell PTA Store.
2. Click on My Account.
3. Sign in or Register for an account – then “Check your email to continue the registration process.”
4. Registration complete! You can now login – using the email you provided as your username.
5. Click on My Family to continue setting up your account. Click on Add Family to add your children, spouse, grandparents, and any others.
6. Return to Home page.
7. Add Student PTA Memberships, Adult PTA Memberships, and any other items to your cart. Make sure to select your child/children’s teachers so they will receive credit towards the rewards.
8. View Cart when you are ready to check out. Double check that the various PTA Memberships you have selected are “FOR” the correct members of your family.
9. Check out – for your protection no credit card information is stored on our servers.
Kick start your child’s enrichment by joining PTA Today! Your support is needed and appreciated.
SCAVENGER HUNT PRIZES – CLICK HERE TO PLAY!
Winners of the opportunity drawing will be asked to provide their top 3 choices of the following prizes. Free Sessions* will be offered in Winter or Spring Session.
- Spanish (Mon. & Wed. mornings)
- Filmmaking (Mon. or Fri. after school, depending on age)
- Skateboarding (Thursdays after school)
- Basketball (Wednesdays after school)
- Group Piano (Thursday mornings)
- Break Dancing (TBD after school)
*Not redeemable for cash value. Spots are transferrable.
WHY JOIN LOWELL’s PTA?
The number one reason to join your school’s PTA is to benefit your child. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Vote on how PTA funds are spent at Lowell.
- Make PTA the strongest children’s advocacy organization in the country.
- Earn a pencil, a popsicle, an assembly and a free dress day for your child’s classroom.
- Access CAPTA member benefits – Kids free at Legoland.
- Enter to win an enrichment program for your child by completing the Lowell Scavenger Hunt. Click here to play.
Lowell’s PTA provides funding for crucial programming that enriches every Lowell student. The current PTA-funded programs and events cost approximately $250 per child each year. The cost to join the PTA is only $10 per member, but we welcome additional monetary donations at all levels. Once you join, your involvement level is strictly up to you. We welcome your voice, vote and participation; but we also understand that people have busy schedules and lives. Please consider signing up both parents, students and additional family members. Your support is needed and appreciated.
Macy Jelinowicz & Liz Barnett
PTA Membership Chairs