5th Grade Activities
Hello 5th Grade Parents!
Welcome to 5th Grade! We are so excited for all of the fun activities and field trips we have planned for this year! Please make sure you are on your class roster so you don’t miss out on any emails!
Classroom Historians: Please solicit pictures from all events! These are needed ASAP!
Coming Up: October 13, 2018 — The 5th Grade Activities BIGGEST Fundraiser
- Please join us for 5th Grade activities biggest fundraiser October 13, 2018 – This event will help us raise the $15,000 we need for the year and will include fabulous AUCTION ITEMS. You don’t want to miss this event!
- Popsicles: Keep buying popsicles every Thursday to support 5th grade activities!
- Photos by Martha Schuster- The $100 sitting fee goes directly to the 5thgrade Committee!
ACTIVITIES & EVENTS-
- T-shirt design and orders will be made once the students decide this year’s theme
- Field Trips planned for the year include: Griffith Park Observatory, Walk Through the Revolution, Downey Space Museum, and more!
- Remember to send in your group pictures from field trips, VIP’ing in the classroom or activities on campus like the Jog-A-Thon or garden, for the yearbook on ReplayIt. For help, see the flyer for ReplayIt. We are looking for pictures from Pumpkin carving, “In the heights” field trip, Long Beach museum of art field trip, and jog a thon class photos. Contact Jen Abe at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Your 5th Grade Activities Committee Chairs,
Danielle Van Divort & Staci Johnson