Box Tops, Rebate and Shopping program updates…
Box Tops For Education
Lowell PTA continues to raise funds by collecting and redeeming Box Tops For Education that are found on hundreds of your favorite products – from groceries to school supplies to underwear! During the 2014/15 school year, we earned $1,500 with Box Tops. With over 750 students at Lowell, we certainly can earn more this year!
Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to our school, so check all boxes and wrappers before you put them in the recycling bin. New products are constantly being added and as of press time include: Avery, Hefty, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Scott, Hamburger Helper, Green Giant, Land O Lakes, Ziploc, Hanes and more!! Cut out the Box Tops with the expiration date intact, and send them in to your child’s teacher. (Keeping a snack size baggie and scissors in a kitchen drawer makes it easy to collect them!) Please check expiration dates before turning in the Box Tops – those dates really do matter. Ask neighbors and relatives to save box tops for our school, too!
A way to earn Box Tops for Lowell before actually clipping any of them is to register your Ralphs Loyalty Card at www.rewardyourschool.com. That way, our PTA earns Bonus Box Tops electronically when eligible products are purchased, and then we earn 10 cents again when the actual Box Top is turned in!
Are you thinking that a 10 cent Box Top isn’t worth finding, cutting out and turning in? Think again: Lowell PTA has earned $10,000 since 2004 – one 10-cent Box Top at a time!
For more information, contact Box Tops Coordinator Wendy Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Labels For Education
The Labels for Education program allows Lowell to accumulate points that can be redeemed for various educational products, and it is no longer called the “Campbell’s” Labels for Education program because there are SO many other products involved now!
Before recycling packaging, look for the Labels for Education logo and clip the UPC code. You’ll find these labels on a huge variety of products, including Glad, Emerald, Dannon, Campbell’s, Pepperidge Farm, Post, Bic, Spaghettio’s, Prego, Swanson’s, Pop-Secret, and even Wolfgang Puck! Send everything in to your child’s teacher anytime throughout the school year.
Remember – it’s the UPC code that counts with this program, and there are no expiration dates!
You can also earn double points for our school just by registering your Ralph’s and/or Vons loyalty cards at www.elabelsforeducation.com. That way, you can earn points when you buy the product and then again when your child turns in the actual labels!
For more information, contact Labels for Education Coordinator Wendy Becker at email@example.com.
The Rebate Report
What to do with all your free time now that the kids are in school:
Make regular donations to Lowell PTA through your regular shopping! Sign up online and the following stores will donate a small percentage of your purchases to Lowell PTA. Stop procrastinating, get those club cards out, and just do it! If you are already a registered member, don’t forget you need to sign up your Ralphs Club Cards or your Target Red Card every year to get that contribution back to Lowell.
Did you know that when you sign up your credit card on eScrip you can earn money for Lowell by eating out at Lucille’s BBQ and Hofs Hut, and shopping at Lazy Acres? This is such an easy way to earn money for Lowell, but it doesn’t work unless you sign up your credit card. So take 5 minutes out of your day to help out your child’s school by signing up your credit card on eScrip!
- Go to www.ralphs.com
- Go to the “Community” section on the menu and click on “Community Rewards”
- Go to the participant section and click “enroll now” and follow the instructions
- To complete the registration process Ralphs will then send you an email. You’ll need to enter Lowell’s NPO # 80608.
Sign up for eScrip:
If you are already a member of the escrip program we can update your account if you just email your authorization at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to sign up your credit cards or club cards for the first time:
- Go to escrip.com
- Click on “About the Program”
- Click Step 1: “Sign Up”
- Choose “Group ID” & enter (139262990) in box
- Click “Lowell Elementary PTA”
- Enter personal information as indicated.
For online shoppers:
- Download eScrip ForgetMeNot free web browser application for Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome for both Windows and Apple to help earn store contributions for Lowell when you shop online
- Go to https://shopping.escrip.com to shop the eScrip online mall. From the Apple Store to Nordstrom to Toys R Us – all your favorites are there!
To sign up your TARGET RED CARD:
- Go to target.com
- Go to the bottom of the page, under Company Information, click on “Take Charge of Education”
- Enter Lowell’s Target School ID # (32341) under the “Take Charge of Education Report Card”
- On the right side of the page click on “Enroll Now”
OTHER REBATE OFFERS:
- Get the Shopparo app – it’s free and easy! Shopparo turns pictures of your receipts into cash donations for your school!
- Lands End gives 3% back to Lowell every time you buy school uniforms. Just enter Lowell’s Preferred School Number: 9000-2698-0. landsend.com
Get friends and family to sign up as Lowell supporters too!
For more information or help in registering for the Rebate programs, contact: email@example.com